Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is unique with Hindu kush tops Pakistan Travel & Tours?
- We are a group of professionals, aspire to promote soft image of Pakistan.
- We cover all of Pakistan; therefore we can provide competent on the ground services.
- We have a team of skilled tour guides who are fully capable of handling all kinds of groups.
- Hindu kush tops Pakistan is a quality oriented company with competitive rates.
Q: Is Hindu kush tops Pakistan a reliable company?
- hindu kush tops Pakistan is a registered company with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and Ministry of Tourism Pakistan. We are also a member of Pakistan Association of Travel Organization (PATO); a registered body of the travel and tour industry of Pakistan.
Q: Does Hindu kush tops Pakistan help with obtaining Visas and (No Objection Certificate) NOCs and invitation letters for expats/foreign tourists?
- Unfortunately, no, however we can guide you in the right direction so you can take care of that yourself. We do provide invitation letters once you get registered.
Q: Do you tour all over Pakistan?
- Yes! We tour all over Pakistan. Depending on the group or party destination will, our professional tour guides and office bearers will be there to welcome guests.
Q: Do you offer any budgeted-tours?
- Yes! We will be providing budget-tours. When you register for tours, you will be driven to and from the destination points and reside in accommodation of your choice.
Q: Do you offer discounts?
- Yes. We offer special discounts to schools, colleges, universities. We have also special discounts for armed forces of Pakistan, corporate entities, NGOs, families and group of people.
Q: How does one need to be fit to go on your tour?
- As long as you do not have any serious medical conditions, you are fit to go on your tour. When thinking of trekking, one needs to have good stamina to move on foot.
Q: What if we don’t want to share a room?
- We always try to make sure everyone on the tour has met at least once before departing. If you feel you don’t want to share a room, you can have your own room but will be charged accordingly.
Q: What modes of payment do you accept?
- Cash is quickest however you can also deposit/transfer the amount in our bank once you register. In order to confirm your booking, we ask for 10% of the total cost to be paid in advance. This will be an authorization for us to go ahead for further processing. You may need to pay 100% in advance 20 days before the departure of the tour.
Q: What is your refund policy?
- Regarding the refund policy, if the client is cancelling the tour 15 days prior to departure, then 35% will be deducted whereas id tour is cancelled 10 days before departure, 75% will be deducted. If the cancellation is 5 days before departure, 100% deduction will apply.
Q: Why do I need an organized and guided tour?
- You can do our tours on your own if you have more time, money and are willing to forgo some security measures. However, we always recommend travel in an organized way, especially when traveling in Asia. It is commonly said that without a guide you see the half.
Q: Can Hindu kush tops Pakistan travel & Tours make a tailor made tour for me? How can I buy a tour package from Pakistan? Is there variety of tour packages I can choose from?
- It is not humanly possible to cover the whole of Pakistan in one package. We have tried our best, still, if your choice is not reflected in our given list, you only have to send us your specific interest and we will prepare an itinerary to suit your travel needs. Our team of tourism professionals can help you in preparing an itinerary to suit your special interest.
Q: Do you arrange travel insurance?
- The clients are advised to arrange travel insurance in their own countries prior to commencing their travel to Pakistan.
Q: How can I apply for a Pakistan Visa?
- As International visa policies keep changing, therefore, clients are requested to contact the nearest Pakistan embassy /Consulate for assistance for latest information.
Q: Do I need to learn the local languages?
- English is pretty much understood in Pakistan. You will always find people speaking English. Most of the sign boards are also in English. It is not mandatory to learn local language before you come to Pakistan. If your first language is other than English, you may ask for tour guide(s) arrangement.
Q: What to bring?
- Hindu kush Tops Pakistan will provide all necessary accommodation, meal and transportation requirements outlined in the specific tour itineraries (exceptions will be notified). For our trekking and climbing programs, trekkers will be requested to provide personal equipment, appropriate mountain attire and medical supplies.
Q: What about the rate of exchange?
- The State Bank of Pakistan governs the rate of exchange and we get a copy of the rates provided by the SBP on day to day basis. We honour the rates given by the SBP.